In this lesson, you will learn to write ‘10 Lines Essays’ on one of the most famous political figures of post-independent India, Kamarajar. I will be writing three sets of 10 Lines in this session, and each will be targeted to help a specific grade of students. So, without further delay, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
- 10 Lines on Kamarajar for Kids
- 10 Lines on Kamarajar for Classes 1,2,3
- 10 Lines on Kamarajar for Classes 4,5,6
10 Lines on Kamarajar for Kids
- The original name of Kamarajar was Kumaraswami Kamaraj.
- He was born in British India in 1903, 15th of July in Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu.
- Kamarajar’s father Kumaraswami Nadar was a merchant who died when Kamarajar was just six years old.
- Kamarajar was popularly known as K. Kamaraj across the country.
- He was a freedom fighter, famous politician and the 3rd chief minister of the Tamil Nadu state of Independent India.
- From his childhood, he was deeply interested in politics and joined active politics at the age of 18.
- In 1922, when the nationwide Non-cooperation movement was taking place, Kamarajar took part in the Nagpur flag satyagraha.
- He served jail terms multiple times in British India.
- On 13 April 1954, Kamarajar became the 3rd chief minister of Tamil Nadu for the first time.
- Major reformation projects were initiated by Kamarajar in the Tamil Nadu state during his chief minister term.
10 Lines on Kamarajar for Classes 1,2,3
- Kamarajar was an Indian freedom fighter, politician, and the third chief minister of Tamil Nadu in independent India.
- Kumaraswami Kamaraj as real name, Kamarajar born in 1903 in Virudhunagar of the erstwhile Madras Presidency of British India.
- Kamarajar lost his father Kumaraswami Nadar who was a merchant in the profession at a very early age.
- Without his father, Kamarajar had to discontinue his study and started working in his uncle’s shop to financially support his mother.
- He developed a significant interest in reading newspapers from a very early age and from that time he developed an interest in politics.
- After the Jalianwalabag Massacre, Kamarajar decided to actively take part in the freedom struggle against the British.
- He joined the Indian National Congress at the age of 18 and participated in various movements like non-cooperation and civil disobedience.
- After the independence of the country, he became the third chief minister of Tamil Nadu.
- Tamil Nadu went through a lot of reformative steps under this chief minister’s term and started progressing faster than other states.
- Due to his enormous influence in national politics and choosing the prime minister after Nehru, he was also famous as the ‘Kingmaker Kamaraj’.
10 Lines on Kamarajar for Classes 4,5,6
- Kamarajar or popularly known as K. Kamaraj or ‘Kingmaker Kamaraj’ was an Indian politician and Indian independence activist who served as the third chief minister of the Tamil Nadu State in independent India.
- Kamarajar was born in 1903 in a distant village of the contemporary Madras Presidency of British India.
- His father Kumaraswami Nadar was a merchant who died when Kamarajar was only 6 years old.
- He had to discontinue his study due to his father’s death and started working in a shop owned by one of his uncles.
- Due to his interest in Newspaper reading and politics, he joined the Indian National Congress at the age of 18.
- He always considered Gandhiji as his idol and was influenced by his idea of Satyagraha.
- He took part in various freedom movements like the Quit India movement, the Non-cooperation movement etc. and became the third chief minister of Tamil Nadu after C. Rajagopalachari in 1954.
- Many kinds of administrative reform activity took place in the state of Tamil Nadu under Kamarajar’s chief ministership.
- In national politics, he was famous for his influence in choosing the prime minister of the country for a very long term.
- Three times chief ministers of Tamil Nadu and the president of INC Kamarajar died on 2nd October 1975 at the age of 72.
Hopefully, after going through this lesson, all your doubts have been resolved regarding this context. Now try writing one on your own. If you face any issues or have any queries regarding this topic, kindly post them in the comment section below. I’ll look into it as soon as possible.
To read more such lessons, kindly keep browsing our website. Thank you for being with us. All the best.