In this lesson, we will focus on writing 10 Lines on Farmers. There will be 3 sets of 10 Lines on the same topic where the difficulty level will gradually increase for students from different standards. So, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
- 10 Lines on Farmer for Kids
- 10 Lines on Farmer for Classes 1,2,3
- 10 Lines on Farmer for Classes 4,5,6
10 Lines on Farmer for Kids
- A farmer is someone who grows crops.
- A farmer works hard to plough his fields and sow seeds.
- Then he looks after the growing crops and irrigates his fields.
- When the crops are ready, he harvests them and sells them.
- Farmers are an essential part of our society.
- Without farmers, we wouldn’t have food to eat.
- In the past, farmers had to do all the labour manually.
- Today, they use many advanced tools and machines such as tractors, water pumps, etc., which makes their work easier.
- India is an agricultural country and more than 50%of our population is engaged in agricultural work.
- Farmers must be respected and valued for their contribution to our society and the world.
10 Lines on Farmer for Classes 1,2,3
- India is an agricultural country and farmers are an essential part of our society.
- Farmers work hard and grow different types of crops.
- They plough their fields, sow seeds, water the land and take care of the crops.
- They also make sure the crops are not harmed by pests.
- Once the crops are ready, they harvest and sell them.
- It is only because of farmers that we get fruits, vegetables, grains, cooking oil as well as cotton and jute.
- In the past, farmers used oxen to manually plough their fields and had to sow seeds by hand.
- Today, because of technological advancement, they have tractors, seed planters, and irrigation machines as well as machines to help with the harvest.
- More than 50% of the people in India are either farmers or engaged in agricultural work.
- It is because of farmers that we have food to eat and we must be grateful to them.
10 Lines on Farmer for Classes 4,5,6
- A farmer is a person who grows crops like wheat, rice, jawar, bajra, potatoes, cabbage, cotton, etc.
- Farmers are hardworking people who tend to their fields no matter how hot or cold it is outside.
- Farmers plough their fields, sow seeds, water their land timely, add fertilisers and pesticides when needed and take care of the growing crops.
- When the crops are ready, they harvest the crops and sell them in the market.
- It is because of farmers that we have grains, vegetables and fruits to eat as well as textile fibres like cotton and jute.
- In the past, farmers used to do all the fieldwork manually but now, they have technologically advanced tools such as tractors to do the work for them.
- India is an agricultural country and farmers are the foundation of our economy.
- Despite their contribution, farmers often suffer as they cannot earn enough money by selling their produce to feed their families.
- The middlemen keep most of the profits and the poor farmers live in debt.
- Farmers are an essential part of our society and they must be respected and valued.
So, that’s all about our today’s session on writing 10 Lines on Farmers. Hopefully, after going through this session, all your doubts regarding this have been resolved. If you still have any confusion, keep me posted in the comment section below.
Keep browsing our website for more such content. Thank you.