In today’s lesson, you will learn how to write ‘10 Lines essays on the topic of ‘Fair’. Here in this session, I will write three sets of ‘10 Lines’ in this context, covering different difficulty levels for students with different grades’ students.
10 Lines on Fair for Kids
- Fair is a very happy occasion.
- I go to the fair with my friends and parents.
- Fairs are full of toys and fun activities.
- My parents buy me many colourful toys from fairs every year.
- Fairs are full of attractive foods like Jalebis, Bhajis, Fries, etc.
- I love to ride Merry-go-round and boats in fairs.
- Every year, our town has three different fairs on different occasions.
- We can see fairs around us on occasions like Durga Puja and Diwali.
- As fairs are generally very crowded, we should stay close to our parents and hold their hands.
- Some famous fairs are Rasher Mela, Chirer Mela, Gangasagar Mela, etc.
10 Lines on Fair for Classes 1,2,3
- A fair is an occasion where many types of people gather together to celebrate something or to take part in many types of fun and commercial activities.
- People from many distant places, especially villages, come to fairs to earn their livelihood.
- At fairs, there are many types of shops for traditional pickles, toys, handicrafts etc.
- Though fairs are generally temporary, there are many permanent fairs as well.
- Fairs are organised on large grounds and temporary tents are created.
- Most fairs are a combination of cultural traditions and economic activities.
- Circus used to be a part of fairs during the old days.
- Fairs are very common all around the world.
- In India, we can see many types of fairs throughout the year.
- Some of the most famous fairs in India are Kumbha Mela, Ganga Sagar Mela, International Book fair, etc.
10 Lines on Fair for Classes 4,5,6
- Fairs are very engaging events where a large number of people gather together on different occasions or to celebrate some festivals.
- There are many kinds of fairs as Religious fairs, Cultural fairs, Film fairs, Trade fairs, Book fairs, etc.
- Apart from the core event, most of the elements are the same in all types of fairs.
- Food, fun, and gatherings are basic parts of a fair irrespective of its type.
- In India, there are many types of fairs and most of them are cultural and religious fairs.
- Book fairs are also very common in India.
- Kolkata book fair is one of the most famous book fairs not only in India but also around the entire world.
- In all types of fairs, there are many types of fun activities as well.
- Fairs are a very important centre for economic exchange as many people depend on such fairs to earn their livelihood.
- Fair are all over a meaningful gathering of all types of people irrespective of religion caste and creed where everybody can exchange their culture and build harmony in the society.
I have discussed almost every relevant aspect regarding fairs. Hopefully, after going through this lesson, you will be able to write such compositions on your own. If you still have any doubts regarding this session, kindly let me know through the comment section below. I’ll try my best to properly respond to your query.
To read more such lessons, keep browsing our website. Thank you for being with us. All the best.