In this lesson, you will learn about writing 10 lines on Elephants. Here I have written every set for students in different standards. Beginning from primary classes the difficulty level will gradually increase with each set.
Table of Contents
- 10 Lines on Elephant for Kids
- 10 Lines on Elephant for Class 1,2,3
- 10 Lines on Elephant for Class 4,5,6
10 Lines on Elephant for Kids
- Elephants are large animals.
- They are wild animals who live in jungles.
- Elephants have huge ears and long trunks.
- Elephants also have two long teeth which are called tusks.
- Elephants eat leaves, fruits, plants and grains.
- Most elephants are greyish to brown in colour but some may also be white.
- Female elephants live in large groups.
- Male elephants prefer to live alone.
- These animals are mostly found in Asia and Africa.
- Elephants are intelligent animals.
10 Lines on Elephant for Class 1,2,3
- Elephants are the largest living land animals.
- Elephants have two large ears which look like huge fans.
- They also have a long nose which is known as a trunk.
- Elephants have a pair of long teeth, called tusks.
- Their tusks are very valuable and these animals often get killed by poachers for their tusks.
- Female elephants like to live in large groups with other females and kids while male elephants often prefer to live alone.
- These animals are very intelligent and can show a wide range of emotions.
- They are herbivores and eat leaves, fruits, plants and grains.
- Elephants can be seen in colours like grey, brown or white.
- Elephants are mostly found in the wild jungles of Asia and Africa.
10 Lines on Elephant for Class 4,5,6
- Elephants belong to the family ‘Elephantidae’ and are the largest living land animals on earth.
- Elephants are wild animals and can be found in various habitats like savannahs, grasslands, forests, deserts and swamps.
- Elephants have two large fan-like ears and a long trunk.
- They also have a pair of long teeth, called tusks, which are highly valuable as ivory.
- Elephants are often poached for their tusks, even though it is illegal to do so.
- They are intelligent creatures and their problem-solving skills are comparable to dolphins.
- Elephants are herbivores and eat fruits, leaves, grass, plants and grains.
- Female elephants live together in a large group with other females and their calves but male elephants live alone.
- Most elephants are greyish-brown in colour but some may be white.
- Although elephants are respected in many cultures, they are often captured and kept in zoos and circuses for human entertainment.
In the session above, I’ve tried to cover every aspect of this topic that could be relevant for writing 10 Lines. Hopefully, after going through this session, you have a holistic idea of the context, and will be able to write a set of your own. If you still have any doubts, kindly let me know in the comment section below.
Join us on Telegram to get all the latest updates on our upcoming sessions. Thanks.