In this lesson, you will learn to write 10 Lines on the topic ‘My School’. Here I will write three sets of ‘10 Lines’ for students from different standards. Beginning with the first for kids, the difficulty level will increase gradually with each set.
10 Lines on My School for Kids
- The name of my school is Delhi Public School.
- My school is the best in my town.
- There are 25 classrooms and a big playground in my school.
- There are two swings, a see-saw and a slide in the playground.
- We also have a big library which is full of books.
- We have more than 35 teachers at the school.
- All of our teachers are kind and helpful.
- We have to go to school from Monday to Friday.
- Our classes start at 7 a.m. and end at 12:30 p.m.
- I love my school and I love going to my school.
10 Lines on My School for Classes 1,2,3
- The name of my school is St. Teresa School.
- My school is very famous and is one of the best schools in our city.
- In my school, there are 30 classrooms, a big assembly hall, two large playgrounds and an indoor games room.
- In the playgrounds, we have swings, merry-go-rounds, slides and see-saws.
- We also have a huge library which is filled with educational and informative books as well as fun story books.
- There are also well-equipped laboratories for computer science, chemistry, physics and biology.
- We have more than 50 teachers and staff members at school.
- Our teachers are very knowledgeable and they guide us at every step.
- Our headmistress is also very kind and understanding and she always listens to our problems without getting angry.
- I love to go to school and I never miss my classes.
10 Lines on My School for Classes 4,5,6
- A school is a place where children go to study and learn about different things.
- The school I go to is one of the best ones in our city and its name is Holy Family School.
- My school has 35 classrooms, a large assembly hall where we gather for the morning prayer, an auditorium for functions and a big playground.
- We have swings, merry-go-rounds, slides and see-saws in the playground and we also have a common room where we can play indoor games.
- My school has a vast library full of educational and informative books on history, geography, science, mathematics and language.
- There are also well-equipped laboratories for chemistry, physics, biology as well as computer science.
- We have 40 teachers in our school and several staff members.
- The teachers in my school are very knowledgeable and guide us whenever we need help.
- Our Principal is also very kind and cares for us a lot.
- I love my school the most and never miss my classes.
Hopefully, after going through this lesson, you have a certain idea about the topic and you will be able to write ‘10 Lines’ essays on this topic. If you still have any doubts regarding this context, kindly let me know through the comment section below.