Our today’s session will be focused on writing 10 Lines on Doctors. There will be three sets of 10 Lines on Doctors and for each set, the difficulty level will be different for different academic standards.
Table of Contents
- 10 Lines on Doctor for Kids
- 10 Lines on Doctor for Classes 1,2,3
- 10 Lines on Doctor for Classes 3,4,6
10 Lines on Doctor for Kids
- A doctor has an important role in our society.
- Doctors treat people who are sick or injured.
- There are many different types of doctors.
- Doctors can be general physicians, dentists, child specialists, etc.
- Doctors wear white coats and have a stethoscope around their necks.
- Some doctors also perform surgeries in the operation theatre.
- Doctors often have nurses in their offices.
- Doctors take care of our health and give us the necessary advice.
- Doctors save the lives of many people regularly.
- Doctors are very well-respected in our society.
10 Lines on Doctor for Classes 1,2,3
- A doctor is someone who treats sick and injured people.
- Doctors are very important in our society.
- They usually treat people in hospitals and clinics.
- There are many different types of doctors like general physicians, orthopaedics, cardiologists, dentists, etc.
- There are many doctors who treat animals and they are called veterinary doctors.
- Doctors wear a special white-coloured coat and have a stethoscope around their necks.
- Some doctors perform surgeries in operation theatres and they are called surgeons.
- People have to study very hard to become doctors.
- Doctors are well-respected in our society because they save lives and help people.
- Doctors usually have nurses and compounders in their clinics.
10 Lines on Doctor for Classes 3,4,6
- A doctor is someone who treats people who are sick or injured.
- Doctors are very well-respected in our society because they cure diseases and save many lives.
- To become a doctor, one has to study very hard and have compassion for others.
- There are many different types of doctors like dentists, general physicians, cardiologists, rheumatologists, orthopaedics, paediatrics, etc.
- There are many doctors who perform surgeries on people and they are called surgeons.
- Some doctors called veterinary doctors are trained to treat sick animals and other pets.
- Doctors treat people in hospitals and clinics and there they have nurses and compounders to assist them.
- They wear a special white coat and usually have a stethoscope around their neck.
- Doctors take care of our health, give us necessary advice and help us lead a healthy life.
- 1st July is celebrated as doctor’s day in India.
So, hopefully after going through this session, you will be able to write such English Comprehensions on your own. If you still have any doubts regarding this context, kindly let me know through the comment section below. I will try answer to your queries as soon as possible.
Keep browsing our website for more such content. Thanks for being with us, all the best.