In this session, our focus will be on writing ‘10 Lines’ on Republic Day. There will be three samples of the same, and the difficulty level for each will rise gradually for students from higher grades.
Table of Contents
- 10 Lines on Republic Day for Kids
- 10 Lines on Republic Day for Classes 1,2,3
- 10 Lines on Republic Day for Classes 4,5,6
10 Lines on Republic Day for Kids
- Republic Day in India is celebrated on 26th January.
- By republic, we mean that the people of the country can choose their leader.
- The republic day turned India into a democratic country.
- This day is a National holiday in India.
- On Republic Day, the constitution was formed.
- This day gives the citizens great power.
- It is a celebration of the democracy of the people.
- B.R. Ambedkar is an important person behind the republic.
- On this day the flag of India was selected.
- Republic Day is a day of pride and success.
10 Lines on Republic Day for Classes 1,2,3
- Republic day is one of the most important National events for India.
- It is celebrated on 26 January as a symbol of democracy.
- In the year 1950, republic day was first observed.
- This day reminds the citizens about their power to choose their national leader.
- The national leader of our country is elected by the people or the public of India.
- Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar first proposed the idea of a republic.
- Republic day is also important because on that day our constitution was formed.
- It is also important to know about the fundamental rights and duties of an Indian.
- On this day the prime minister addresses the nation from Red fort.
- Every citizen celebrates it with the national flag and national anthem.
10 Lines on Republic Day for Classes 4,5,6
- As a citizen of India, it is important for us to remember the significant National events.
- Like the independence day celebrated on 15th August, republic day is equally important.
- It was first initiated by Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar on 26 January 1950.
- Republic day is significant for the entire nation because it reminds us about fundamental rights and duties.
- The term republic gives us the impression of democracy and our power to choose our leader.
- India’s national leader is always elected by the people of the country.
- Republic day is celebrated with great grandeur from the Red fort by parades and flag hoisting.
- India’s constitution was created on republic day.
- The most significant matter of this day remains a question of the fundamental duties and rights associated with a citizen of India.
- Republic day is also a matter of pride, happiness, self-respect and also love towards each other.
Hopefully, after going through this session, you have a clear idea about this topic and all your doubts regarding this one have been resolved. If you still have any kindly let me know through the comment section below. I will try my level best to resolve your query as earliest as possible. Keep browsing our website for more such English Compositions.
Thank you. All the best.