In this lesson, you will learn how to write ‘10 Lines’ on the topic ‘Father’. Here I will write three sets for students from different standards. The difficulty level will increase gradually.
10 Lines on My Father for Kids
- My father is my hero.
- My father’s name is Mr Amit Kumar.
- He works in the Indian railways as a station master.
- My father is a hardworking man who goes to work at 1 p.m. and returns back home at 11 p.m.
- Even though my father is usually very busy, he makes sure to spend time with me and my sister.
- My father always helps me and my sister with our studies.
- He also taught us how to play chess and tennis.
- My father is a kindhearted person and always helps people in need.
- He has taught me to be a humble, kind and understanding person.
- I love my father very much and I want to be like him when I grow up.
10 Lines on My Father for classes 1,2,3
- My father’s name is Mr Ashutosh Gupta.
- He works as a general manager in HDFC bank.
- My father goes to work at 10 a.m. and returns home by 8 p.m. in the evening.
- My father is a responsible, honest and hardworking man who always tells us to work hard and never give up in life.
- He also helps me and my siblings with our studies whenever he has free time.
- My father used to play cricket at the state level and he practices the sport with us every weekend.
- He is also a great cook and often helps my mother in the kitchen.
- My father is very kindhearted and generous and always helps those in need.
- He is also a filial son and takes care of my grandparents with all his heart.
- I love my father and I am proud of him.
10 Lines on My Father for classes 4,5,6
- My father, Mr Ramesh Jaiswal, is a wonderful and kind man.
- He is a professor of Mathematics at Delhi University.
- My father is very passionate about teaching and he tutors many underprivileged children at home for free.
- He also guides me and my brother with our studies and always motivates us to work hard.
- My father is very kindhearted and he always helps people who are in need of money, food or help of any kind.
- During the weekends, he takes me and my brother to the park to play badminton with him.
- My father has also taught us how to play chess and has given us a lot of tips and tricks.
- My father is a good cook and he often helps my mother in the kitchen and with other household chores.
- He is also a devoted son and takes care of my grandparents with all his heart.
- My father is my hero and I love him very much.
I’ve taken a very practical exam-oriented approach to write these ‘10 Lines’. Hopefully, you will be able to write such writings on your own now. If you still have any doubts regarding this session, keep them posted in the comment section below.